Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lefty Centered

the horse whisperer. photo ©Blueeyed Soul Productions. 
Back in Hudson for a good part of the day, after stealing away in the Capital Region for the last week or so. There is something calming and centering about being back at my family's old farmhouse... I think it might be good to get back there and do some concentrated work soon.

We also raided my storage and picked up a few items to bring back to Sarah's place... ulp! Looks like it's really happening... we're sharing furniture now! Organizing nut that I am, it feels good to find some things to help the feng shui around here. I'm a pretty big believer in that... it helps me, anyway.

This evening we continued our search for wedding rings. I'm not really a jewelry guy, so it's a new process. Funny that a bigger band looks better on my finger, while Sarah's engagement ring looks better when paired with a smaller band. Anyway, we've got some good ideas and similar taste. Maybe the energy of the ring's metals will also have a grounding effect on me... at least it will be a pleasant reminder of someone else who does.



No comments:

Post a Comment